I admit it! I want that hair! lol!
However, having to wait for it is hard!
That's why you must give yourself other things to focus on in between the growing phases. After all, " a watched pot does not boil" and watching your hair grow is like "watching paint dry"!
So, here are a few pointers:
1) Take pictures! You'll notice more this way. And others will too...(also we want to see your before and afters for inspiration on hair boards like this...lol!
2) Focus on hair "health"! So softer hair that is easy to manage is a ideal. However, you must learn to treat it in such a way that even if it is soft but tangly, you can bring it through that to be tangle-free without losing so mich hair on your bathroom floor, it looks like there's been a terrible fight!! (seriously)!
3) Join a hair challenge or group! With others on your side, advising and guiding you, you will achieve a whole lot more. And you may get discouraged, but they pick you up!
4) Be thankful! God has blessed you with this wonderful head of hair and given you the knowledge to take care of (or fix) it. You can do all things in Him.
5) Share.....your ups, downs, random days and awesome hair days with your hair sisters...on hairlista! You think you're alone in your journey until you blog or do a discussion and find hundreds of people who have been there and can help you out! Don't suffer in silence, share and share alike!
Enjoy your hair journey with millions (probably) of other ladies worldwide on the same quest for longer, stronger hair!
Hi, I'm Lola!
A self-confessed hair addict! On here, I share my hair journey and my inspiration.
Oh yeah, I've also picked up a small running habit. No biggie!
Ps: you'll also find the occasional product review and some running posts thrown in!
Email me at email@example.com
Pictures: I do not own the copyright to all the pictures. Hence, I will credit the source.