Natural Bride | Wedding Styles to crown your day!
I was asked by a lovely natural with sisterlocks to find some cute but practical wedding hairstyles.
Above style created by sectioning off the bang area. Dividing the back into two. One half in a side bun, the other in pin-curls. The bang is then pinned and added to the pin-curls. Cowry shells finish the look!
- Washed with TRESemme’ Naturals
- Detangled with TRESemme’ conditioner
- Deep Conditioned with EVOO + Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Mask
- Twisted 8 sections of my hair to stretch and dry it
- It didnt dry in enough time for the wedding so unfortunately had to blow dry lightly it without any protective product
- Used coconut oil all over for some shine
- Then used to Cinn-a-bun method developed by Motorcitymoxie on youtube.
- Slicked backed edges using Elasta QP Glaze Conditioning Shining Gel
- Pulled my hair back using a stocking like a headband
- Instead of tucking and pinning each piece of hair straight back, I twisted each peice so it would eventually roll up on itself and look like a mini dounut and pinned it securely.
- Did this all over my head starting from the hairline then toward the middle.
Hi, I'm Lola!
A self-confessed hair addict! On here, I share my hair journey and my inspiration.
I' m more than my hair though: I will also share food and body product recipes that I love!
Ps: you'll also find the occasional product review thrown in!
Email me at email@example.com
Pictures: I do not own the copyright to all the pictures. Hence, I will credit the source.