Be featured | Interviews on LolasCurls.com
If you would like to be featured on LolasCurls.com, please email me at email@example.com.
Subject line: Feature on LolasCurls.com.
Simply choose one of the question sets below and attach 5 pictures of yourself (with your fave hair styles).
♥♥Featured Natural Questions: ♥♥
· How long have you been natural and how long was your transition?
· Why did you decide to go natural?
· How have your friends and family reacted to the “natural” you?
· How long have you been on your healthy hair journey?
· Do you think your decision to take better care of your hair has changed you in any way?
· What are you favourite: Shampoos, Conditioners, Leave-ins and Oils!
· Walk us through your regime for styling and caring for your hair.
· Any tips for ladies starting on their hair journeys?
♥♥For the Long Haul: long-term transitioners ♥♥
· Are you natural or transitioning? If transitioning, from relaxed, texlaxed, texturized?
· What is your hair type?
· What made you decide to transition and why long-term?
· How long did/are you planning to transition for?
· Did/do you have a goal length for ending your transition?
· Any naturals who inspired you during your transition?
· What is/was your signature transitioning style?
· What are your top three hair products and why?
· Any techniques you’ve found invaluable during your transition? Do share!
· How did/are your family/friends reacting to your transitioning?
· Any words of wisdom for ladies, who are transitioning or considering it?
♥♥New Natural Profile♥♥
♥♥Healthy Hair Journey ♥♥
I'm Lola - a hair obsessed doctor who stumbled into running long distances and baking all the cupcakes.
I blog about life, running and of course, hair! I'm an Altra "Team Red" Sponsored Athlete, so I will do the occasional running shoe or gadget review.
For business enquires, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I do not own the copyright to all the pictures so I will credit the source, where that is the case.